Estimated delivery: August 2018
Enter the Turtle rover, a mobile robot sturdy enough to explore harsh terrain.
Made for makers and drone enthusiasts, Turtle is a four-wheel ground drone that can drive for up to four hours on a single charge.
With its web-enabled mobile app you can control it wireless using your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Turtle Rover - fully assembled, waterproofed and tested
- Battery charger
- Hex-head screwdriver to mount/dismount additional modules
Doesn't include the robotic arm. Arm sold separately.
- Protection rating Complies with IP 66 (not certified)
- Connection: WiFi 2.4 GHz
- Connection range: up to 200m (with live video streaming)
- Control device with Android / MacOS / Linux needed. (Turtle video streaming doesn't support iOS)
- Battery life for up to 4 hrs of driving
- Weight Approx.: 8 kg (18 lbs.)
- Upper platform load capacity: 5 kg (11 lbs.)
- Dimensions: 410x460x270 [length x width x height, mm]
- Communication standards: UART, SPI, USB, Ethernet